Today I continued working on the project from yesterday. Today I added some background colors by changing my foreground and my background colors and then using a radial gradient. Then I found a smoke texture and applied that onto my picture. THen I transformed the image so it would be the same size as my poster. Then I changed the opacity and the blending mode so it wouldn’t look so fake. Then I applied layer masks to all of the people. Then I used the brush tool in black to mask away what I don’t want and to make the edges seem smoother that what they actually are. To finish it up I added two text boxes and added a wrestling quote. Kind of. The bottom one is. The top is just me trying to be funny. While this isn’t anywhere close to my best work I still had a lot of fun doing it.